Friday

Feedback

Congratulations on your outstanding website.
 My name is Ron and I currently live in Melbourne Australia.
 Studied and practiced martial arts as a young man in the 60's and 70's.

 Was fortunate to study Classical Yang style tai chi in Montreal Canada with Lee Shiu Pak disciple of Chen Wei Minh in Shanghai prior to cultural revolution. Studied with Master Lee for over 10 years. His concept was that to truly develop the tai chi student must study the following four areas: Form, Boxing, Healing & Philosophy.  I moved to Australia in 1980 & Master Lee died in 1982.

 The reason for this e-mail is to congratulate you on your website content. Your approach is very impressive & thoughtful. You remind me of Master Lee, and that is the greatest compliment I can give. Good Luck with your school. If I were living in Newcastle I would love to attend your school.


 (Ron)

No comments: