Wednesday

Feedback

I would like to thank you and Master Waller for the experience. I joined the class following a period of depression lasting about two years, and the tai chi class was the first new activity I undertook once I'd recovered. When I first arrived I was incredibly nervous and anxious, both in terms of meeting strangers but also doing something the likes of which I'd never done before. Master Waller and yourself made me feel welcome, reassured me as to your expectations and progress, and made me feel very comfortable.

 On top of that, the actual practice of tai chi I have found immensely beneficial, particularly from a stress management perspective over the past few months. I have enjoyed the classes, and I have enjoyed what limited training I've been able to do at home, as it's left me far more relaxed thus contributing overall to my general health. I'm very happy I found the group - it's been a fantastic experience.


 (Rich)

No comments: