Thursday

I had been thinking about taking up another martial art for the past few years. I'd been thinking of Tai Chi for some time. I'd been looking on the net for a decent class without success. I finally found Newcastle Tai Chi this year which is brilliant. I wish I had of found the class years ago.

 Everything about Newcastle Tai Chi is spot on. The teaching is brilliant. Sifu Waller not only shows and teaches the form and different techniques but shows and tells why they are done in a certain way.
 Sifu Waller teaches in a way that is clear and is explained so all understand. I would highly recommend Newcastle Tai Chi to everyone. I finish one class and can't wait for the next one. One more thing I would say to anyone thinking of starting is try out the classes. Find out for yourselves. You won't be disappointed.


 (Nick)

No comments: