• Professional instruction from a qualified instructor
• Fully-differentiated syllabus • 13 areas of study
• Address individual health concerns & training requirements, tips & pointers, refinement & corrections, one-to-one assessment/feedback/guidance
• New material every week• Access to on-line resources and school DVDs, workshops, boot camp and class social events
• Complete biomechanical understanding of form, along with exploration and application of The Tai Chi Classics
• Opportunity to study multiple taijiquan forms, chin na (seizing), shuai jiao (take downs), self defence, form applications, weapons training, neigong (whole-body strength), jing (whole-body power), Taoism& Zen, martial theory & practical application, taijiquan principles, meditation, brain work (meditation, awareness, metacognition)
This level of study is not going to happen via a drop-in class...