Beginners seldom express wardoff internally.
Most students manifest the physical shape of wardoff without the internal energetic quality that makes it a jing.
- fundamental error in perception
- yielding is paramount. Without it, there is no tai chi
- strength vs strength is not tai chi
tension used rather than connection/groundpath
- beginners-level error
rigid legs, only turning hips
- external attitude
- stance too low
not using bow stance
- posture lacks 5 bows
use of arms and shoulders
- unite upper & lower timing sequence lacking
- wardoff is not being produced by spiralling & rippling
- power must rise up from the ground