Monday

RIP Peter Southwood

I received an e-mail today telling me that my tai chi teacher Peter Southwood has died:

Dear Master Waller

I think you may be the guy I did tai chi with 15 years back in Girlington. I am afraid I learnt today that Peter Southwood died suddenly. Thought you might to to know. I don't know what has happened yet but it must have been very sudden. I still do tai chi and will miss Peter a lot, massive in fact . He was for me a great teacher.

(Clive Whittaker)



Peter was a student of Chu King Hung and many other teachers.
I had a Master/disciple relationship with Peter for 20 years, training as a private student, in his evening classes and as an indoor student. I taught self defence/applied tai chi in his evening class for a few years.
Peter was a dedicated tai chi practitioner.

No comments: