Tuesday



The school has a friendly approach to the art and let’s people take things as slow or as fast as they would like. Whether that is for health reasons or to learn tai chi chuan. Master Waller’s skills are immense and it is a privilege to be taught at such a high level.

It has certainly affected my way of life physically and psychologically. I had suffered from a hip problem for years and it hasn’t bothered me for ages now. I believe this is because I have trained my posture correctly through the exercises taught by Master Waller. Also I see the world differently now, a lot calmer and relaxed...
The tai chi chuan training is intense and not for everybody but if you put the time in you will quickly become skilled in an art that is an extremely effective self defence mechanism.
(Brian)


No comments: