Monday

Feedback

I have just returned from hospital and whilst there the physio asked about my tai chi lessons with Sifu Waller, how often I did it etc. He told me there was nothing further he could show me that would be better than the exercises I showed him from class and doesn't want to see me again for two months. He said it was ideal, slow yet dynamic and was happy for me to use it as my only ongoing therapy to finish my recovery. I have asked if he would mention Sifu Waller's class to some of his patients and he has agreed to do so. My point is, how can you possibly put a price on that? You can't. £6.00 per week for improved health, wellbeing and a stronger body. It wouldn't even buy a tub of "magic cure-all" we so often see in Health Food Shops these days.

(Margaret)

No comments: